Leaf Raking Tips
Have you began raking yet? The leaves are just starting to change colors here in the MidSouth and that means they’ll be falling before we know it. Here are a few tips to make it a little easier for you during this raking season.
- Rake in the direction of the wind. This will help gathering and bundling the leaves.
- Using a tarp can sometimes help get the leaves bundled
- Wear gloves to protect your hands
- Stomp on the piles to break up the leaves
- Consider a mulching mower instead of raking
- Consider recycling the leaves for compost
- Use the right rake for you grass
- Wear a dust mask